Announcements and Important Events
2020 Fall Sports
Ticketing and Spectator Policies
Due to strict spectator limits imposed in the 8/19/20 Ohio Department of Health order, the following ticket policies have been approved by the Western Reserve Conference and will be in place for the fall 2020 sports season.
Two tickets per participant will be available, and every person attending each contest will be required to have a ticket, regardless of age. Tickets are limited to families only for the following people:
HS Band for home football games
No other tickets will be available.
No general admission adult, student, senior tickets or season passes will be available for the fall season per the Ohio Dep't of Health order. There will be no sales of tickets at the gate. All tickets for high school games must be purchased pre-sale online and must be presented to the ticket scanner upon arrival. Attendance at games will be limited to immediate family members of the student-athletes.
Chardon High School will offer tickets to all home contests and away WRC contests online-only. Tickets can be printed or viewed on a smart phone and will be scanned for admission. All tickets will be pre-sale and must be purchased through our athletic website, chardonathletics.org. Follow the "Topper Tickets" tab at the top of the home page and select the game for which you would like to purchase tickets. Again, there is a two ticket per player limit. Each purchase will require a pass code. The pass code for each athlete will be his/her Infinite Campus Student ID number. Detailed ticketing information has been provided to families through Final Forms.
Chardon Middle School will operate under the same Ohio Department of Health regulations as high school events in terms of limited attendance. As such, attendance will be limited to immediate family members. For football and volleyball, two complimentary tickets will be provided to each player for home and away games. The tickets must be presented upon entry, and a ticket is required for each person attending each event.
Ticket policies for non-WRC opponents will be communicated to families when appropriate.
1. Spectators must conduct daily symptom assessments
* Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms must stay home. According to the CDC, symptoms include fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea
2. Family/household members should sit together, physically distanced from other individuals/families
3. 6-feet physical distancing should be maintained throughout the facility
4. No congregation before or after games is permitted.
5. Spectators must wear face coverings at all times except for the following reasons:
* under 10 years old
* a medical condition that restricts breathing
* seated, and actively consuming food or beverage
* communicating with the hearing impaired
6. Spectators must be seated in the stands. Standing on fence lines is not permitted
7. Every other row in the stadium and gym will be closed to seating to provide for more physical distancing
8. At-Risk family members are urged to stay home:
* People with chronic lung disease
* People who have serious heart conditions
* People who are immunocompromised
* People with severe obesity (BMI over 30)
* People with diabetes
* People with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
* People with liver disease
* Women who are pregnant